ЕГЭ по английскому. Шаблон сравнения фотографий. Полезные фразы
Учимся правильно сравнивать картинки для ЕГЭ — практика и советы.
Comparing the photos
1. Introduction (Клише для введения)
- I would like to compare and contrast two photos.
- I’d like to compare the photos which are presented here.
- Now I am going to give a talk comparing and contrasting two photographs.
- I want to give you a short talk about the photos presented here.
b) Обозначаем общую тему, представленную на фотографиях
- I’d like to say that both pictures are related to one theme: … (spending holidays).
- From the very beginning, I’d like to say that both pictures are connected with a very important topic: … (environment pollution).
- As a first step, I’d like to say that these pictures are about ... (spending free time together).
- To begin with, I would like to point out the fact that the pictures are all about … (reading).
- They are quite similar because they both show … (happiness).
- It is at once apparent that these photos are related to one theme, which can be defined as … (spending free time).
I’d like to compare the photos which are presented here.They are quite similar because they both show bears.
2.Describingthephotos (Клише для краткого описания фотографий)
Let me start with the first photo (where you can see / which presents / which shows / which depicts…) ……………………….…………….…
In the second picture there is/are ……….………
Let me start with the first photo which shows us a bear sitting on some rocks in a zoo. It is being photographed by a lot of people.
In the second picture we can see a wild bear looking into the distance.
3. Comparing the photos – say what pictures have in common (Клише для краткого сравнения фотографий – minimum 3)
- The pictures have a lot (little) in common.
- If you take a closer look, you’ll find a lot of common details in both pictures.
- If you take a closer look, you can see that these pictures have much in common.
- As a matter of fact, these pictures have much in common.
- It is at once apparent that both pictures have much in common.
- Obviously, these photos have much in common.
- These two photos have a lot in common.
Приводим примеры, что общего между фотографиями:
- As I have already mentioned, both pictures were taken in …
- The first photo was probably taken … and also was the other one.
- There is (are) …. in both of them.
- In both photos there is/are … .
- Similarly, in both photos we can see ….
- The main similarity between these two photos is ...
- Both photos + V = (show /depict /demonstrate /include / give us the information about) … .
In both pictures N seem(s) to (be +adj) because (they + are Ving …)
- Photo … depicts … . In the same way, it is depicted in the photo … .
To begin with, / Firstly, / Secondly, / Moreover, / Furthermore, / What is more, / In addition to this, /Besides, / Also, / …
I’d like to state the fact that …
You should pay attention to … .
I’d like you to pay attention to …
Frankly speaking, … .
It seems to me that … .
I guess … .
It goes without saying … .
By all appearances, … .
If you take a closer look, you’ll find a lot of common details in both pictures.To begin with,it seems to me thatboth pictures were taken in summer. Moreover, similarly, there is only one brown bear in the first picture as well as in the second one. Besides, I’d like you to pay attention to the fact that the action of both photos takes place in the open air. We can see that the bears are not in an enclosed area.
4. Contrasting the photos – say in what way the pictures are different. (Клише для краткого противопоставления фотографий – minimum 3)
- Despite the fact that these pictures have much in common, they are quite different.
- However, as far as differences are concerned, it is obvious that these photos depict … in different ways.
- On the other hand, the photos differ from each other to a considerable extent.
- If you take a closer look, you can’t help noticing some differences.
- However, these photos have some differences.
- Despite all the similarities, these pictures are rather different.
- Obviously, there are some (certain) differences.
Приводим примеры, что общего между фотографиями:
- Firstly, the main difference between two photos is that they both show …(happiness) in different ways.
- Secondly, in the photo on the left we can see... . However, in the photo on the right there is ...
- One photo has … in contrast to the second photo which shows …
- One photo shows …., whereas/while/as/in contrast the other one depicts ….
- The first is the photograph of N (+Ving)…, whereas the second is of N (+Ving).
- Compared with (smth / the first photo), (smth else / the second photo / …) is/can be more (adj = comfortable/educational/cheap/reliable/…)
- One main difference is that (Ving smth) can be (adj) in contrast to (Ving smth) which can (teach you / help you / be more exciting / …)
- There is … in the first picture which makes it more (interesting / appealing / beautiful / …) than the other one.
Obviously, there are some certain differences. The first picture shows the bear in the zoo but in contrast to the second one which shows the bear in its natural habitat, in the forest.
2. Actually, the second picture is different from the first one which shows the bear in the zoo whereas in the second one the bear is in its natural habitat, the forest.
ДАЛЕЕ ДОБАВЛЯЕМ, ИСПОЛЬЗУЯ СЛОВА-СВЯЗКИ!!
Besides, I guess that the bear in the first picture looks tired and unhappy. On the contrary, the second bear seems rather happy and lively. Finally, in the left-hand photo the bear is surrounded by a number of photographers in contrast to theright-hand photowhere there is nobody but the bear itself.
(Клише для высказывания своих предпочтений + обоснование своего выбора)
- I feel very strong about the first picture as it reminds me of my ….. (own family holidays)... That is why I’d prefer such pastime!
- As for me, I would prefer ... because ...
- I like the first photo (I am keen on/enjoy/I find it interesting/I am fond of/I am crazy about) and I think it's ...(moreadj)
- To me the best is … as … .
- I personally would choose photo … because it is visually more appealing and makes … look more exciting/interesting / ... .
As for me, I’d prefer … .
Если трудно аргументировать свой ответ, можно сказать что-то общее, например,
• I always wanted to try it
• It suits me better
• It helps me to...
As for me, I’d prefer to observe bears in a zoo, because they are dangerous animals,
- In conclusion, I’d like to say that these pictures are quite interesting and worth discussing.
- I hope I have managed to compare and contrast these photos.
- I’ve come to the end of my talk, thank you for listening.
- That’s all I’ve got to say.
In conclusion, I’d like to say that these pictures are quite interesting and worth discussing.