Предлагаю вашему вниманию шаблон для описания фотографии (задание № 3 по английскому языку - ЕГЭ устная часть), если на изображении представлен любой вид отдыха: путешествия, осмотр достопримечательностей, отдых на море, в лагере у озера, и многое другое....
На фото может быть изображено, например:
Beach holiday ( sunbathing, swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling, parachuting, paragliding, taking part in different contests and competitions,...)
и многие другие ...
Sightseeing holiday (exploring historical places, archeological sites and ancient monuments; attending the local (or musical) festival; watching the ancient ceremony; taking part in different contests and competitions; attending the craft fair with stalls selling handmade crafts and local produce;...)
и многое другое ...
Camping holiday (relax in the peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside; freedom to travel easily and cheaply; great to be close to nature; it is exciting to spend your time outdoors; benefit from fishing; enjoy the scenery and attractions of the area; explore spectacular local areas; enjoy abundant wildlife;...)
и многие другие ...
Для любого варианта фотографии могут быть такими:
А теперь по-порядку!
Не забудьте, ответ должен состоять из следующих пунктов плана:
- I’ve chosen photo number …
- where and when the photo was taken
- what/who is in the photo
- what is happening
- why you keep the photo in your album
- why you decided to show the picture to your friend
- I hope my friend will like this photo. That's all I've got to say.
Итак, шаблон высказывания:
- I’ve chosen photo number (1-2-3)
- I took this photo last year during my holidays.
3-4. I took a lot of photos those days, but this photo shows (очень краткое описание фото, например: people (my family/...) on the beach/a bear in the forest/underwater life/people (my mum and my sister/...) on the platform/ the bridge/the festival/local food/fair/market/ и т.д. или просто: the place where I spent my last holidays). Last year my mum came upon an advertisement in a travel magazine for a holiday programme promising the chance of a lifetime. A little bit hesitant about taking such a lip into the unknown, we did some research and discovered that the programme involved:
- (вариант 1) not only sunbathing and swimming in the sea, but also exploring the local sightseeings and beautiful destinations as well as trying delicious local cuisine.
- ( вариант 2) exploring historical places, attending the local festival, watching the ancient ceremony, taking part in different contests and competitions, attending the craft fair with stalls selling handmade crafts and local produce, as well as trying delicious local cuisine.
- (вариант 3) staying in a camp ... (near the river/lake/in the forest) which offers the opportunity to relax in the peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside and enjoy breathtaking scenery and attractions of this wonderful area. More than that campers also benefit from different facilities available there.
After much discussion, we decided not to let such an intriguing opportunity pass us by and we go for it. Being on a fairly tight budget, we opted for a package deal and soon set off for a holiday destination. As you can see in this photo
- (вариант 1) last year I was lucky to spend two weeks at the seaside. However, we were not only relaxing in the sunshine and swimming, but also we could do unique activities that I just wouldn't have the chance to do at home such as scuba diving, snorkelling, parachuting and many others...
- (вариант 2) last year I was lucky to have a sightseeing holiday in (....)/abroad as it broadens my knowledge of people, places and cultures. Since I am particularly interested in ancient architecture, culture exploration on guided tours is a must for me. I think such type of holidays is educational as I can learn a lot about the history of the place, understand and experience traditions and customs of local people. Moreover, I tried to learn as much as I can their language. And, of course, I tried their cuisine.
- (вариант 3) last year I was lucky to stay in a camp as this is a holiday for nature-lovers and I was able not only to swim and fish, but also explore spectacular local areas, enjoy abundant wildlife which makes this place one of the most popular travel destinations for those who love the outdoors.
Unfortunately, time passed and our holiday trip ended as quickly as it had begun. And now, ...
5. ... I keep this photo in my album because I want to memorize one of the best days since this day and indeed the whole time we spent on the holiday programme have given us all a yearning for new experiences and many wonderful memories that we will cherish forever.
6. I decided to show this photo to my friend to demonstrate how wonderful and exciting it can be to enjoy such a novel travel experience.
7. I hope my friend will like this photo. That's all I've got to say.
А теперь ваша очередь!
Представим вариант 4
По шаблону, готовим речь...