1. My name is Kate. My surname is Pavlova. I'm seven. I live in Minsk, in Pushkin street. I go to school number 214. I'm in the fifth form.
2. I've got a family. It is small. We are a family of four. I've got a father, a mother and a brother. I haven't got a sister. My father is an engineer. He works in a plant. My mother is a teacher. She works at school. My brother is little. He doesn't go to school. He goes to a kindergarten. He is four.
3. I like to play. I have got many toys. I have got a teddy-bear, dolls, a ball, a toy monkey and a doll's house. I like the doll's house very much. It is big. It is pink and nice.
4. We have got a cat. It is small and grey. It is very nice. It has big blue eyes, a funny nose, a small mouth and sharp teeth. Its ears are small. It can play hide-and-seek. I love my cat. It loves me, too.
5. I go to school. I'm a pupil. At school we study a lot of subjects: Russian, Literature, English, Maths, Geography, History, Nature, Art and PE. My favourite subjects are Maths and English.
6. I like reading. I can read well. I like fairy tales. They are very interesting. I like «Cinderella» and «Pinocchio».