Web Quest: Викторианские времена (Victorian Times)
The 'ideal family'
1. Study the picture. Describe it, please. What do you think of it? What can you guess/imagine about those days? Why?2. Find the information in the Internet: look through the pages of British Culture Corner - History (my website) and find the link to the other great websites about Victorian Britain: Chidren in Victorian Britain!
3. Study the information and fun facts there to find:
- Why there were such big families?
- Who were "slum children"?
- Why did Victorian girls wear red cloaksfor parties?
- What was called "translators" and what was "chavy"?
- What does it mean: "the poor are always with us"?
4. Prepare not too long report on the topic, using the learnt information.
|Категория: Spotlight 11 | Добавил: teacher (02.02.2013)
| Рейтинг: 0.0/0|
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.